Essential Oils for Grounding
Kathryn grounding two horses with essential oils
USAGE TIPS – for best success in support of the nervous system:
- Topical – Apply selected oil(s) directly to the area of concern. Gently massage into the area.
- Internal – Use only if oils are deemed safe for internal use. Apply 1–2 drops to hand and let horse lick the oil off.
- Aromatic – Diffuse oils in the stall with a commercial diffuser. Diffused mist will have a direct impact on the brain and nervous system via the olfactory pathways.
TOP 10 ESSENTIAL OILS for the NERVOUS SYSTEM
- Petitgrain is hailed as a very effective essential oil for nervous system function. It is sourced from Paraguay. It blends well with Lavender, known for its calming quality.
- Helichrysum invigorates nerves.
- Peppermint stimulates nerves and supports repair.
- Lemongrass stimulates nerves and electrical system of the body.
- Patchouli provides nerve protection and supports regeneration; removes toxins.
- Basil stimulates, energizes, and restores nerves; relaxes tension.
- Arborvitae stimulates nervous system.
- Frankincense provides nerve protection and supports regeneration.
- Soothing Blend invigorates and stimulates nerves.
- Anti-aging Blend regenerates nerves.
SKELETAL SYSTEM – bone regeneration is important as our horses and animal companions age. The nerve network needs to be healthy to communicate between the brain, the muscles and organs of the body. The connective tissue also supports the skeletal system so these tissues need to be in good health to support bones as well.
USAGE TIPS – for best results with skeletal and connective issues:
- Topical – Apply oils directly to area of concern for structural issues. Massage in thoroughly. Drive oils in with heat, cold, or moisture. It is more effective to apply multiple oils on layer by layer.
- Internal – Always make sure your oils are free from adulteration*. May be taken internally or allow your horse to lick a drop off your hand.
TOP ESSENTIAL OILS for BONE REGENERATION
- Wintergreen stimulates bone repair and calms down tissue.
- Birch stimulates bone repair and reduces soreness.
The following oils are all good for bone regeneration:
- Wild Orange
The reason I have given so many choices is every human and animal have unique biochemistries and therefore react in different ways. One oil may not have the effect you want so you may need to try others. Also, it is good to change up oils so the body does not get accustomed to the same oil(s) every day.
*Essential oils are being used more and more every day, and this is why quality is so important. There is a finite supply of essential oils, and many products on the market impure or synthetic. There are multiple chemical constituents that comprise essential oils, so where they are harvested, the methods of distillation, and quality control are all important factors to consider when purchasing the products. These factors affect the purity and effectiveness of an essential oil. Not all essential oils are made the same.
About Kathryn Keating Kaye
Kathryn has been in the healing therapy profession for over 25 years. She has helped many people with her healing hands and through the use of essential oils. She is currently an essential oils educator. She loves teaching and sharing with others the methods for using these incredible gifts to promote natural healthcare in every family’s home.
If you are curious about the brand of essential oils Kathryn uses and would like to begin using essential oils for wellness, she would love to help you. Kathryn offers free classes and will help you get started on a program that fits your individual needs.
Contact Kathryn at 954.778.0362 or www.KathrynKeatingKay.com