During this 6-day adventure you will learn:
* How to read, understand and approach your horse
* To use your eyes effectively to convey event the subtlest of communication to your horse
* Equipment and tack from the beginning, what is appropriate to use, when and why, and what isn't
* Proper haltering, leading, grooming, bathing, vet and farrier prep
* Safe handling and how to avoid injury to you and your horse
* Herd Dynamics, and how to safely be with loose horses
* Equine Communication - Physical, Mental and Energetic
* The Exclusive ROTH In-hand T.L.C. methodology
* Taking care of your horse - Physical, Emotional, Mental well being and Social interaction
* How to work with your horse in-hand and at liberty
* Herd and barn management
* How to recognize health issues and what to do about them
* Fun activities to do with your horse (it's not just about the riding)
* How to find the right horse for you!
* And lots more!
Who will benefit from Horse Whispering 101?
You will if you are:
* An equine enthusiast!
* Entering the the world of horsemanship for the first time
* Seeking to create confident horses and become a confident handler
* An energy healer or equine body worker
* An equine life, dream, or business coach
* Coming back to a life of horses
* Looking to overcome fears, concerns and bad experiences with horses and instructors
* Moving from traditional methods into horse whispering!
* Wanting to begin your journey on the Reach Out to Horses path
Whether your dream is to find your perfect equine partner for adventures in the saddle or to launch your own business with horses, Horse Whispering will set you on the path of success and give you the foundation you need to create genuine partnerships with the horses and connect with the depth of understanding, communication and true partnership. If you are entering the world of horses for work, pleasure or competition, Horse Whispering 101 caters to you.
Learn horse care, horsemanship and the horse's language all at the same time. Discover how to honor your horse, give them a voice and be the companion they truly need and the leader you are capable of being.