This 4-day hands-on class follows the categorization of the Five-Element Theory, and offers greater depth regarding the types of physical and psychological issues presented when meridians are not in balance.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
• 5-Element Theory and use of Correspondence Chart
• Meridian system overview
• In-depth study of each of the 5 elements and their associated meridians
• Location, flow, function, and attributes of each of the 12 major meridians and 2 extraordinary vessels
• Common physical and emotional issues associated with each of the elements and meridians
• Acupoints that can benefit these issues; their location, energetics and reinforcement of acupressure protocol and techniques
• Further use of Association points and addition of Alarm points
• Case studies
• e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
NOTE: Prerequisite is the hands on class, Introduction to Acupressure. This course is required for the Training Program.
Class times: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.