1 of 2
Horse near electric fence powered by solar
2 of 2
We live in a world of jangled energy wave impulses that impact our body’s own natural electromagnetic field, and in time, may result in physical pain and disease. Noxious environmental energy fields are found in surprising spots, impacting the health of our animals.
For thousands of years, early man was innately aware of energy fields. He established holy places where strong healing energies were being emitted from the earth (the Pyramids of Geza in Egypt, Stonehenge in England, the Yucatan Pyramids and Machu Piccu in Peru), and avoided the areas of noxious ray energies.
Despite the best health care that this country has available, many horses, dogs, cats, pet birds and people still suffer from chronic degenerative diseases. Reasons include:
- poor nutrition
- genetic weaknesses
- persistent stress
- failure of the patient to follow through with therapy
- adverse effects of combining different drug therapies prescribed by more than one doctor (iatrogenics)
- deleterious effects of persistent chemical exposures of environmental pollutants and pesticides
One more factor has recently come to light in the United States: exposure to noxious environmental energy fields.
Geopathic stresses, noxious energy radiation fields from the earth, occur where underground water veins cross, at earthquake fracture faults, in underground voids (caverns or hollows) in the rock structure, and in certain deposits of coal, oil and minerals. These natural disturbances in the flow of energy form “vertical rivers”; where two or more flows intersect, a vertical vortex occurs.
Subtle noxious energy vibrations come from electrical wiring, water pipes, electrical transformers, high-energy electrical power lines, fluorescent lights (which are insidiously weakening to the health), and common household items (microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, computers, faxes, printers, cellular telephones).
In 1975 I began studying holistic healing methods from leading naturopathic medical doctors in Germany and South America. It was there that I learned of noxious energies and the role they played in illnesses. I brought this information back to my veterinary practice and with the use of dowsing techniques I began discovering noxious ray energies in my pet owners’ homes, which were affecting both my animal patients and their human household members.
Horses, especially those held in paddocks with electrical wiring and over geopathic stresses (a double whammy), developed painful laminitis, osteoarthritis, colic, immune deficiency diseases, congestive heart and lung pathologies and cancer. People living and sleeping over geopaths suffered from fatigue, osteoarthritis, congestive heart problems, immune deficiency disorders, headaches, irritability and cancer. When the noxious rays were diverted and the electrical wiring and water pipes in the walls of the houses/barns were neutralized, all but the cancer disappeared.
Animals sense where there are bad energies, but if confined and unable to move away, they become victims of the noxious energies’ affects.
So what can a horseowner in today’s world do?
DOWSE-DIVERT AND NEUTRALIZE
1. Geopaths are dowsed and diverted by a Master Dowser, either on location or from a map drawn of the area. A transmitting “Clearing Dish” is placed at the proper location on site to keep future geopaths from returning.
2. Man-made noxious energies are neutralized by specific anti-radiation devices: for electrical wiring a TriPak is placed on the main electrical panel of the home or barn; for neutralizing water pipes a 3-hole resonator bead is placed on the top center of the hot water heater in the barn and home.
- Meet “L.B.,” a 9-year-old thoroughbred gelding with chronic bouts of painful laminitis or founder in all four hooves, losing weight, hair coat dull and dry. At the California racetrack where he was being boarded, we were able to determine the presence of three vertical flowing geopathic stresses affecting five of the 15 stalls at this racetrack, and the exercise area on the far perimeter of the stalls. The stalls were also being affected by the electrical wiring and water pipes feeding into each unit.
Treatment included reversing the geopathic and man-made noxious energies in his stall and the other 4 stalls involved, and clearing the exercise area. Over the past 5 months, L.B. has gained weight, his coat is now shiny and vibrant, and the pain in his hooves has improved greatly.
- “Ms. G,” a 7-year-old white Andalusian mare, had severe cancerous and granulomatous growths of the tail head and perineum.
Dowsing-Diverting of the stables showed one of the worst noxious energies patterns (7 vertical rays and 10 vortices) I have ever experienced, affecting the feed storage area as well. Everyone in the house was experiencing poor sleep, headaches, and the mother had extreme pain in her joints with poor mobility.
We began diverting the noxious vertical rays and vortices, and placing the Clearing Dish in the best location to prevent future geopaths from returning to affect the horses’ barn and paddocks. We also put a Tripak on the main electrical panel and a 3-hole resonator bead on the hot water heater feeding the water pipes into the barn. The main house was given the same treatment as the barn.
Results: Ms. G’s granulomatous swellings started to recede, she has more energy, and her appetite is good. Mom’s osteoarthritis pain became much reduced and she began to be more active on the ranch.
I had to go to Germany and England to learn the devastating health affects of noxious environmental radiations. If our veterinary schools would recognize the very real benefits and health hazards of energy medicine and incorporate these studies and therapies in their curriculum in this country, we would all benefit, man and animal.
Gloria Dodd, DVM, is a pioneer in holistic veterinary medicine and an international lecturer and teacher. In 1975 she ceased practicing orthodox veterinary medicine and began the study and practice of natural healing therapies. For more information on specific anti-radiation devices to neutralize electronics, electrical transformers and cell phones, call her office: 707-785-9171, or visit www.holisticvetpetcare.net
Others who read this article have also inquired about: equine massage, equine health, horse health, equine therapy and holistic horse. Holistic Horse magazine is your guide to natural horse health. www.holistichorse.com