Three TTEAM trainings, based on the Tellington TTouch Method, present an opportunity for you to bring your relationship with your horse to the next level. Regardless of discipline, breed, or level of experience, you will learn the tools and techniques that can foster the magical partnership between you and your horse that most people strive for a lifetime to achieve. Here’s a great opportunity for your horse to improve his coordination and athletic potential, develop confidence, be rid of stress and anxiety, and become the best partner he can be. And it’s a wonderful opportunity for you to raise your level of horsemanship and expertise.
The TTEAM trainings consist of three phases: Learning ground exercises done in-hand through the ‘Playground for Higher Learning,’ various TTouches and their influences, and riding techniques known as the ‘Joy of Riding.’
Remaining 2010 dates:
• October 22-24: A three-day training with Edie Jane Eaton in Lakeland GA
• October 22-27: For those who want to extend their learning experience, a six-day training is offered with Edie Jane Eaton in Lakeland GA
• October 29-31: A three-day training with Edie Jane Eaton in Twin Cities Metro MN
• November 5-10: Six-day training with TTEAM/TTouch founder Linda Tellington-Jones in Los Alamos CA (between Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo)
Participants in these trainings will come away with a new perception of horses and how to develop a partnership with them. TTouch results for horses include a deepening of trust between the human and the horse, and improving the horse’s coordination, athletic ability and focus while the horse’s handler/rider learns more about becoming safe, confident and skilled.
The course includes:
- TTouches for improved mental focus, physical awareness, release of tension and anxiety
- TTouches for superior performance
- Ground exercises (including the labyrinth for higher learning) that help develop concentration and balance
- Learning an approach to training horses that is based on cooperation rather than domination, and on understanding rather than control
- How to reduce fear in horses, thereby increasing potential for learning
- Safe, simple, easy-to-learn training techniques
- Under saddle exercises that are safe and fun
- The ‘Joy of Riding!’ including the possibility of riding bridleless
- Evaluation of your horse’s personality at Linda Tellington-Jones’ training in California (bring photos!)
- How to enhance your horse’s good behaviors and help correct any behavior challenges by using what you’ll learn in this training
To register for the Georgia, Minnesota or California trainings, visit www.TTouch.com or call 800.854.8326.