American Horse Publications' Career Track posts job openings for an Executive Director at the National Reining Horse Association (NRHA) and an Equine Nutrition Sales Representative:
NRHA Seeks New Executive Director
The National Reining Horse Association (NRHA) is moving forward with a worldwide search for its next Executive Director. Current NRHA President Beth Himes announced today that the Association’s Executive Committee, who is elected by the NRHA membership, will begin taking applications immediately.
Rick Clark, NRHA Vice President and chair of the Compensation Committee, said today, “The Executive Committee has already received many inquiries about the Executive Director position. Finding a new leader of our Association is a large and important task, but we look forward to finding a candidate with the energy and vision to continue our sport’s momentum and guide us into a bright future.”
In addition to many other attributes, the Executive Director must have the ability to understand NRHA’s business plan, support its progress and help drive its success. The ideal candidate must understand the role of not-for-profits and the function of executive committees, board of directors, committees and task forces. A complete job description can be found at nrha.com in the News area. Resumes can be submitted to: Rick Clark, 6328 Cannonsburg Road, Catlettsburg, KY 41129, Rick.Clark@clarkspns.com
Equine Nutrition Sales Rep
Job ID: 01883003
Wanted: Experienced outside sales rep with a track record of success and a love for horses! Combine your sales experience and your passion. Leader in the animal nutrition industry seeks sales rep for Vermont territory to further develop an established region. The successful candidate will call on dealers, set up new dealer accounts, train retail store employees and market products to large stables.
To be seriously considered for this position you must have
* 3 or more years outside sales experience in a business-to-business setting
* A track record of sales success
* Strong sales skills including cold calls, closing, follow-up and territory management
* BS degree in Equine Studies, Marketing, Animal Science, Business or a similar field
* Willingness/Ability to overnight travel 2-3 nights each week
* Passion for horses and experience owning a horse
* Excellent communication skills
* Company provides a competitive salary and car allowance/car. The benefit package includes holiday and vacation program, health and dental insurance, life insurance, retirement program, etc.
Contact: Rebecca Kohn • Talent Acquisition Specialist Affinity Executive Search, 3841 N 51st Ave • Hollywood • FL • 33021
Phone: 954-404-6253 • Email: email@example.com