This inaugural, must-attend event for the equestrian community, produced by Hassler Dressage, will take place August 18-19, 2012 at Riveredge in Chesapeake City, MD. The event has been structured to provide in-depth information on how to optimize health care and management of the hard-working sport horse, however owners of horses who are retired or less active will also benefit enormously from the information.
Nine experts in their fields have been invited to talk on a wide array of subjects, including:
- Joint management and supplementation
- Preventative care using chiropractics, acupuncture, and massage
- Understanding and successfully treating allergies, inflammatory airway disease
- Rethinking vaccines and parasite control
- Herbal medicine for sporthorses
- The whole foods diet
- and simple techniques horse owners can use every day to improve the wellness of their horses.
The symposium begins with information from experts who we depend upon for their professional treatment of our equine athletes and then expands to cover more topics on a more grassroots level, those things which we can do for our horses ourselves every day.
The 2012 Equine Wellness Symposium produced by Hassler Dressage at Riveredge is graciously sponsored by: BioStar, Draper Therapies, Herbsmith, Posture Prep, Goetz Insurors, Equine Wellness Magazine, and Holistic Horse . For more information about this exciting and impactful event, including speaker bios and schedule and registration information, go to www.hasslerdressage.com