The National Equestrian Trails Conference (NETC) is the largest, most recognized equestrian trails conference in the country. NETC’s participants, sponsors and speakers include federal, state and private recreational land managers and other experts in the areas of recreational land use, conservation, maintenance and volunteer development.
The 2016 NETC planning committee is committed to increasing the outreach of this important conference more than ever. Continuing the quality of NETC’s educational topics and venues is of outmost importance as we expand this conference. Along with expansion comes and expected increase in attendees, sponsor and exhibitors, and a broader planning focus to address trail and conservation issues in all regions of the United States.
If you are interested in any of the following topics, please consider being part of the 2016 National Equestrian Trails Conference:
- The future of recreational horseback riding
- Experiencing our cultural resources from horseback
- Conserving and having access to land and other natural resources for equine activities
- Youth involvement with equestrian trail riding
- Working together to preserve our land
- Science of sustainable trail development and maintenance
The North Carolina Horse Council invites you to become a sponsor of this important event, to be held in the Raleigh Durham area of North Carolina. There are a number of way in which you can support this conference and be appreciated by horsemen and land managers across the country. For more information on NETC, visit http://natetc.org.