Whitehall Publishing is excited to get behind anything that will allow all riders to enjoy our sport, pain free for many extra years. “The US government reports that in 1850 the mortality rate was lower than 41 years of age for men and women. Today, we are nearly double that number and there is no good reason why we can’t continue to enjoy riding throughout all of those extra years,” said Bonnie Marlewski-Probert.
The USDF Connection magazine has a new article that addresses the value of flexibility for riders and includes the work of Jennifer Kotylo. (http://connection.epubxp.com/i/587412-nov-2015/38)
Jennifer is the creator of the new DVD series, Improve Your Riding Through Movement. She has brought together some great, easy-to-do exercises that you can perform on the floor or in bed that will loosen up your hips and pelvic area, building flexibility and strength! You can check out her DVDs at http://jenniferkotylo.com.
Jennifer has taken this important work on the road with a full schedule that includes:
· Blog interview with Gina McKnight at: http://ginamc.blogspot.com/2015/11/jennifer-malott-kotylo-movement-body.html
· Lecture at Dover Saddlery, Libertyville, IL
· She will be a guest on the Equestrian Legacy Radio’s Campfire Café’
· Madison WI - Body Awareness and Dressage Clinic at Center Stage Sport Horses
· Bristol WI - Ride in Balance, Move in Balance, Live in Balance Workshop at Sunflower Farm
· Flat Rock, NC - Interactive Workshop at Body Synergy Pilates Studio
· Dec 2-5 - USDF Convention Speaker and Fitness Expert
To watch a short video about her work, visit: https://vimeo.com/131028972. For more information on the series or if you are interested in having Jennifer do a clinic at your next event, visit http://jenniferkotylo.com or e-mail email@example.com.
“Jennifer is a serious horsewoman who has brought her study of Pilates, Balimo and other modalities into the horse world. Whether you ride Western or English, we can all benefit from increasing our flexibility, balance and strength.”
About Bonnie Marlewski-Probert: Bonnie is the creator of the Horse Tales for the Soul series of seven books and audio books. She has worked with hundreds of authors around the globe. She is a national speaker and the founder of Whitehall Publishing, where authors maintain creative and financial control over their work. She is also passionate about helping animal-related non-profits expand the important work they are already doing.