New Acupressure Book Opens Doors to Happy, Healthy Horses
Denver CO -- ACU-HORSE is a four-color book covering the evolution of the horse, Traditional Chinese Medicine theories underlying acupressure, the equine assessment process, the entire acupressure session protocol, and 35+ common specific physical and emotional conditions. These conditions include colic, aging issues, respiratory problems, musculoskeletal issues, and more!
Every horse owner, trainer, and healthcare practitioner can follow this "how-to" text filled with charts and photographs to take excellent, natural care of horses.
ACU-HORSE has over 200 pages of everything needed to learn equine acupressure to benefit horses:
* Charts & photographs of meridians
* Photographs of hands-on techniques
* Discussion of Chinese medicine theories
* Comprehensive acupressure protocols
* 35+ Acupressure point charts for specific emotional & physical conditions.
"I always have ACU-HORSE: A Guide to Equine Acupressure within reach when I work on horses. The descriptions of the acupressure points enhance understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine principles. In addition, the points selected for different conditions provide a blueprint for bringing the horse back into a healthy state based on foundational healing, not just removal of symptoms." - Madalyn Ward, DVM, author of Holistic Horsekeeping, Holistic Harmony, Horse Harmony Feeding guide
ACU-HORSE : Color, 230 pages, 7.25"x 9", Wire-o & Perfect Bound available, Glossary & Index included, Retail: $39.95 / Distributor discounts available, ISBN # 978-1-936796-04-5
About the Authors of ACU-HORSE: Amy Snow and Nancy Zidonis are the co-founders of Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute. They have co-authored articles for publications worldwide and the following books and manuals:
- Acu-Dog: A Guide to Canine Acupressure
- The Well-Connected Dog: A Guide to Canine Acupressure
- Equine Acupressure: A Working Manual
- Acu-Cat: A Guide to Feline Acupressure (2nd Ed.)
- Canine Acupoint Energetics & Landmark Anatomy
- Equine Acupoint Energetics & Landmark Anatomy
- Canine Health & Pathology Manual
- Equine Health & Pathology Manual
Tallgrass Publishers is known internationally for publishing learning tools for equine, canine, and feline acupressure for over 20 years. Tallgrass products include books, DVDs, and meridian charts, Apps as well as a practitioner certification training program in the US, Canada, England, Australia, Holland, and Israel. Tallgrass materials and products are distributed worldwide through Amazon, Baker & Taylor, Western International, Chi Institute, and other leading distributors. Individual orders are welcome.