At the Certified Horsemanship Association (CHA) online store you’ll find new educational DVDs produced by CHA available now for purchase. These sessions were all filmed at CHA International Conferences and feature top clinicians, including Dr. Temple Grandin.
DVD topics include:
1. Reducing Stress and Desensitizing Horses to New Stimuli by Dr. Temple Grandin and Chad Coppess
2. Longe Line Lessons and Moving 4 Quarter of the Horse DVD by Mitzi Summers and Heidi Potter
3. Mounted Games and Visual and Kinesthetic Learners by Kristin Schuett and Lori Hall-McNary
4. Pack and Trail Essentials DVD by Chuck Peterson and Fred Bruce
5. Bits and Bitting and Dental Care DVD by Dr. Josh Ballard and Lynn O’Brien
6. Developing the Rider’s Seat and Quick Corrections for Position by Julie Suwyn and JoAnne Young
7. Jumping 101 and Gymnastic Development of the Lesson Horse by JoAnne Young and Heidi Potter
8. Saddle Fit Solutions DVD by James Glunt
...and many more!
The purpose of the Certified Horsemanship Association is to promote excellence in safety and education for the benefit of the horse industry. CHA certifies instructors and trail guides with over 100 clinics around the country, accredits equestrian facilities, publishes educational manuals, produces how-to DVDs and hosts regional and international conferences. For more information on the Certified Horsemanship Association, please visit www.CHA-ahse.org or call toll free 1-800-399-0138. To find a certified horseback riding instructor or accredited equine facility near you - visit our online searchable database at www.CHAinstructors.com