PLYMOUTH, MA – July 31, 2015 – For those who have always wanted to meet a SmartPak representative in person – now is the chance! From now until the end of the year, SmartPakers will be continuing their travels across the country, attending various trade shows and competitive events from Las Vegas, NV to Springfield, MA. Whether you’re a customer, veterinarian, or an event attendee, be sure to come by the booth - we’d love to meet you!
At the booth you can speak to one of SmartPak’s renowned supplement experts and get a free supplement consultation just for your horse. On top of that, the SmartPak booth is always stocked with free giveaways and awesome raffle prizes. Be sure to stop by and fill out a raffle slip to be entered to win – prizes include a $100 Gift Certificate or even FREE months of supplements!
The SmartPak booth is also a great place to get a firsthand opportunity to see and try our newest products, including the ever popular Piper breeches and tops, as well as the exclusive line of Rockin’ SP Tack. With so much going on at the booth, you never know what you’ll find. You might even have the chance to meet a team SmartPak rider like Chris McCrea, or Charlie Cole!
Want to know where to find us? Catch up with us at the following events:
- AQHYA World Show: July 31-August 8 in Oklahoma City, OK
- AQHA Select World Show: August 28-September 5 in Amarillo, TX
- AQHA Novice Championships West: September 30-October 4 in Las Vegas, NV
- AQHA Novice Championships East: September 30-October 4 in Lexington, VA
- All American Quarter Horse Congress: October 6-25 in Columbus, OH
- US Dressage Finals: November 5-8 in Lexington, KY
- AQHA World Show: November 6-21 in Oklahoma City, OK
- APHA World Show: November 4-14 in Fort Worth, TX
- Equine Affaire Massachusetts: November 12-15 in Springfield, MA
- NRHA Futurity: November 26-December 5 in Oklahoma City, OK
Our Veterinary Marketing Team will also be attending events, including:
- Northeast Association of Equine Practitioners Annual Symposium: September 23-26 in Pittsburgh, PA
- American Association of Equine Practitioners Annual Convention: December 5 – 9 in Las Vegas, NV
From the feed room to the tack room, SmartPak offers innovative solutions to help riders take great care of their horses. SmartPak was founded in 1999 with the introduction of the patented SmartPak supplement feeding system. The revolutionary, daily dose SmartPaks are custom-made for your horse, individually labeled and sealed for freshness. With the success of this simple and convenient feeding system, SmartPak has continued to expand its offering of quality products, including its own line of more than 60 supplement formulas called SmartSupplements, and a wide variety of tack, equipment, and supplies. The company has grown rapidly each year and is now the largest retailer of equestrian products in the United States. SmartPak’s success has been powered by a passion for delivering an unbeatable customer experience, and the company has been recognized with a Bizrate Circle of Excellence award as well as an “Elite” rating from STELLAService. A nine-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, SmartPak is the only equine company ever named to the Inc. 500 list.